Got a call from Csu last night. She's resigned from her job. *brings out the champagne to celebrate* Now, don't get me wrong here. Csu's been overworked and miserable since goodness knows when. She just couldn't bring herself to leave though it was sucking the life out of her. Kinda reminds me of when i was in my previous company. They literally squeeze you dry. We were on call 24/7. Earliest time for leaving the office is midnight and weekends are spent in the office also. Even slavery felt like luxury compared to that.
So, i'm glad that she's taken this step to leave. For her health & sanity!!! AND now she can go for a good holiday plus get a LIFE!! Oooh... looks like my Christmas wish for her is coming true, as it is for a number of my other friends.
Foodie Queen's doing well and her hubby has a job.
Terry's getting good weather (and taking lots of beautiful photos).
G's having a blast (minus the cake and roti ;P).
Jebs gets to spend time with her "one" (though i've already changed her wish ;P).
Dad's really enjoying all the good food in the different restaurants i took him to.
Wow.. not too sure if others are getting their wishes but here's hoping they come true. *crosses fingers, eyes & toes*
As for me, am still trying to keep sane in my state of organised chaos. Caught the flu bug yesterday so nose is leaky faucet and voice starting to sound 'sexy'. Otherwise, i think everything's under control. :D
Aunt brought a trampoline back last night. Very unusual of her actually. But if you see me going Boing, Boing, Wheeeee.... it's probably work-stress combined with the flu medication. :D
2 comments:
Dear dRaGoNfLy WiNgS...I sure hope the pictures on my blog didn't make your flu worse!!
What a gruesome sight,eh?
I found it really hard even to take those pictures. It was kind of scarry!!Lsrge bodies of water have always scared me!
Well, I just thougtht I would say "Hi" before I went off to work. I start at 7 pm and work until 2 pm tomorrow...a nineteen hour shift!
Katy is going to be so happy! I picked her up a Toronto Maple Leaf clock for Christmas. That is her favorite team.
The grass is still green here but I won't be holding my breath for a green Christmas.
Weather is so unpredictable...
Well D.W., you will just aout be starting your day as it is probably six in the morning where you are, so have a good one and I will look you up tomorrow...Love Terry...God bless!
Wei, got difference between spending time and spending QUALITY time okies. WORKING together doesn't constitute either.
My first of the 10,000 wishes this Christmas: Sleep. Plenty of 'em. The "alone" type.
Post a Comment