Sunday, 3 December 2006

Treasure Box

Found this pix which Siryn took months ago. Think it was about July this year. THIS was our comfort food then.

Now i'm just dreaming of dark chocolate... Buckets and buckets of it.....Would love to stick a straw into never-ending chocolate fountain and drink self to death now.

Anyone care to join me??? Bring your own straw..

5 comments:

Siryn said...

It gives me such a thrill when the photos I take are put to such good use ;-p

Hilton KL Choc Buffet!!!!

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

u can get ur thrills from seeing. GIVE me my chocolate!!! :P

Terry said...

Hi Drafonfly wings...I was making a comment on my friend Noel Lewis's blog and you flew right in!! I could see your comment as soon as it hit!
So I thought I would tell you Hi!!
After the first time I found you by searching for you on Google I lost you because I didn't put you in my favorites,
Well NOW you are there!!
Have a great week..Hey forget the chocolate. Give me spaghetti!!...from Terry

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Ok... U bring the spaghetti, i'll bring the chocolate cakes. And we'll have a party! ;)

Terry said...

Naw!! YOU bring rhe spaghetti! It always tastes better when somebody else makes it!
By the way I can't bake so you will have to bring the cake TOO!!
That way you can have your cake and eat it too!! Haa!!
It would still be a party!!

Have a good day Dragonfly wings...from Terry

Sorry I spelled your name wrong.
I wish that they had spell check on these blogs!