Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Bliss


Saw this kitty during lunch today, right under a very busy stall. Couldn't resist taking a pix. She looked so comfortable and unbothered despite having so many noisy people hovering over her.

Been rather annoyed lately by people who are pushy and can't seem to mind their own business. Hmm.. maybe i should learn to shut myself out like that too. Perhaps ignorance IS bliss...

4 comments:

Foodie Queen said...

Hey, that kitty looks just like my Cappucino - exact same colouring in the same places. Cats are wonderful, I tell you. They are such fun and wonderful companions. I feel physically and mentally better having them around.

Terry said...

Hi Amelia!!..This looks like a mother cat.
Maybe it looks so sad because all the babies have been given away...What say?

Do you wnat me to take your name off my favorite links?
Let me know OK?...Love Terry

Thank you for letting me be invited!

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

I prefer dogs actually. My neighbour's cats often leave their smelly poo in our garden and scratches on my car. UGH!!

Terry,
You don't have to take me off your links. Only those with invites can access my blog.
So if any of your other friends would like to drop by, do let me know. Will add them to my list of invites.

Terry said...

Dear Amelia...I haven't got Lauren-marys email address.. Can you contact her on her site because she DID welcome you that time you commented!...Love Terry