Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Life as we live it

First and foremost, if you're going to be sensitive about what i'm going to say, then i suggest you stop reading and go somewhere far away. Because right now, i am very annoyed and my words may not be nice. So be warned!!

I DON'T know what is going on these days but i seem to be meeting more and more pessimists. I mean, COME ON... life is already challenging as it is. I don't need you to make it harder. Granted, some people may be blessed with a little (or a lot) more than others... but don't whine about how sorry your life is. SERIOUSLY... there are MORE people out there who's had a lot worst.

Stop saying the Shoulda Woulda Coulda. DO something about it.

Stop being a schizophrenic/hypochondriac. FACE IT!! ALL of us will leave this earth eventually.. so let's try to make our days here more worthwhile. Nobody's out to hurt you and NO, you're not going to die from eating that extra slice of cake or spending the few minutes walking outside or whatever else you're afraid of. You're NOT THAT lucky!!

Stop complaining that nobody cares about you. IF you'd only stop the childishness & whining, maybe then you'd be more bearable and people would want to befriend you.

Stop lamenting about the promotion you didn't get or the weight you didn't lose or whatever else on your "must have or i'll die" list. Work HARDER at it. Results come with perserverance and discipline.

Stop thinking you can't. How would you know unless you're tried? If you continue with this dejected spirit, NOTHING will happen. Don't be your own obstacle... and on that note, don't be mine either. :P

Stop asking why i don't do this/that for you or spend more time on other people/things. If you'd stop being so selfish, maybe you'd see that i've already given you more than anyone else.

I've been told that in life, there are 3 types of people. 1st - those who make things happen, 2nd - those who wait for things to happen, 3rd - those who wonder what happened.

So while you sit there figuring out which group you want to be in... please excuse me, i have to go. LIFE is calling me already!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so anger? who make you? ;p

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

oi... didn't u read? People lah!! :P

Terry said...

Dear Amelia..it was so nice to hear your voice so early in the morning!
Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for your prayers and your hugs.
Hopefully I will be picking my dad up today but I am not sure. I will let you know my dear friend...Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Guess I'm the kind that make things happen 'MY' way most of the time, muakakaka...

Had more inspiration on that very 1st day I was granted the privilege to view your blog, but now kinda sleepy & brain dead, kekeke...

No worries, more comments will be on the way. :P