Tuesday, 28 July 2009

It's the little things...

It was a small cosy corner just near the bar. It was small plates of tapas. It was a small gathering of 6. Even the cake was tiny. But it was the biggest thing anyone could've done for me. Save for a few friends whom i wished could've been there that nite, it was the most awesome celebration a girl could have.

Thank you ALL for being there with me...
... and an EXTRA BIG slobbery kiss to FQ for being crazy enough to make the cake for me!! *HUGS*

7 comments:

Charlene n Kevin said...

Eh? You didn't eat the cake at LA Bodega? You took it home? :D

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Brought it home to show Ash. We had the other cupcake instead. Pix featured in FB. :D

J.H said...

I think you probably would like this
http://www.michellesugarart.co.uk/blog/
A great inspiration for a cake maker like you :-)

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Thanks for the link, Jessica. :D

J.H said...

hi there, yes sure... I'll be adding your link pretty soon!

Terry said...

dear amelia..i rarely go on to facebook but i was just there and saw your comment.
tell me...what excitment is going on..
you have my email address, en?
love terry

Foodie Queen said...

I'm late to the party...as usual. Have not been blogging, or visiting any blogs at all. Decided to pop in today and saw this.

I'm so glad you liked it! And it was my absolute pleasure to make that tiny, crazy little cake for you.