Saturday, 2 December 2006

Give me the spirit

Ugh... it's bad when clients call late after office hours. You know that they're not asking if you've had dinner or telling you to go home to rest. *DUH* But when you get woken up at 9am by client on Saturdays... it's means Apocalypse! Already things are running wayyyyyyyyy behind schedule... and with this morning's news... *sigh* there goes Christmas!

I'm at the brink of dowsing liqour on my choc lava cake if this continues. At least if i'm not feeling cheerful in this season, i'll still be high with spirit *hic*

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hey D. W., I ALWAYS tell people that are trempted that way that Pepsi is better!! Haa!!! Sure does go good with spaghetti!! Now that's the spirit!!...from Terry

Actually I just stepped in to wish you a happy day. I am off to work for about 22 hours!!To the palace!
Maybe Lady Katherine's grounds will have a little bit of snow left for me to take some pictures of!....

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

:D I'm more of a water or juice kind of girl but if i had to choose, i'll prefer Coke.

Try marinating it with chicken and grilling it. Yummmmm.....

Have a good day and my regards to Lady K as well.