Am almost back to breathing normally now that there's a hiatus in deadlines & presentations. Still have work to do but at least am a little more organized and not flapping about like a headless fowl. Had a few disappointments along the way but hopefully things turn out right.
The new exec came in this week.Yay! Found out she goes to the same gym as me. Another Yay coz now i have no excuse to slack. 8P Plus, she's from the same hometown and speaks the same dialect. Double triple YAY!!! So far, we've gotten along quite well so hopefully this will continue. :D
Jebi's leaving (the agency & for UK) in about a week's time. Haven't been spending time with her lately although we work in same office. Will definitely miss her. :'( Can't think of anyone else with her kind of humour and photo-taking mania. Hehehe... (Note to self: Make sure have lunch with her before she flies away)
Can't believe Elyse (Foodie Queen's princess) is more than a month old already. How time flies. Really wishing i can be there with them. But unless i win the lottery (in which i will i have to start buying if i want to win) or some old eccentric relative 'kaput' and leave his/her entire legacy to me, it'll be probably a while more before i can beam myself over to Texas. :P
So many things going on...so many things changing. I realized i've not been spared too...'change' i mean. I'm not the same as i was before.. well... i don't think i am & hopefully for the better. ;) I've bought my own car and somewhat stabilize my career. I've made new friends as well as found some whom i've lost touch with for years, not to mention wised up & move away from toxic ones. I've made (or at least try to make) a conscious decision to eat healthy and exercise on a regular basis.
Gosh.. there's so many more things ahead. Some moving so fast, i can hardly catch up. I think i can i think can... *chugga chugga chugga*
2 comments:
Dear Amelia..
You are facing so many changes in your life!
It is really hard that some of your friends are leaving.
That is so sad!
We have to be so thankful to God for the internet.
We are as near as a few short clicks on our keyboard.
Can you just imagine it dRaGoNfLy WiNgS how precious it will be when we all meet in heaven!!...Love Terry
Yes Terry.. can't imagine how it'll be like without the Internet now. ;)
I would not have had the chance to know you also. Thanks for being my friend!! *hugs*
Post a Comment