You know i've been really really tied up when you don't see anything in this space for a while. Ugh...can't remember the countless times i've started a post only to be interrupted by something. And it's no use coming back to the draft coz i would've lost my train of thought or lose interest in the topic i started with. :P
My friends know i'm really s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d when i start craving caffeine late into th

e night. Believe me... it's a big deal for someone like me who doesn't drink coffee. Yes...in case anyone has keeled over in shock... yours truly has been caffeine-free for
years... till recently, that is. And what's worse... i don't want the usual coffee-shop stuff. I want THIS!!! Sweet. Calorie-laden. BAAAAAAAAADDDD for me and even WORSE for my wallet. Costs about RM12 a cup and that's a LOT to pay for coffee. :\
Thought it was bad enough that i react to stress this way... till i met up with M

al & GC last night. Been a while since i saw them so decided to grab dinner together along with Khai. Lo and behold, the moment Mal sat down... THIS was what she ordered. TWO G&T and FOUR tequilas.. and it was juz for her and GC. Hahahahaha... Thought she was ordering for all of us but obviously not. :P
Anyway, was good catching up with all of them. We polished off everything on our plates (OINK! OINK!
If you've ever seen the portions at this place, you'll be horrified at the amount we consumed) AND ordered dessert as well - Brownies with BIG scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
IF anyone should comment about the calories we have consumed, shut up now OR i'll feed you to the 'anorexic' models!!! Have a FATTENING weekend everyone!!!
5 comments:
I have been downing a lot of calories, myself Ameila.
I have made a big pot of spaghetti with my own sauce.
Lots of hot peppers!
I think several helpings of THAT has far more calories than a little chocolate brownie with a scoop of ice cream.
Besides, the way that you burn the candle at both ends, it would be a wonder if you didn't burn all of those calories off!
The coffee looks good.
I like whipping cream in mine but I don't like sugar.
Well don't stuff yourself too much Ameila!!
I won't tell myself the same thing though because I LOVE spaghetti!!!
Love Terry
It is FINALLY summer here!!
Hi Terry,
Don't forget i had a big dinner before consuming the brownies. Sometimes, i like a dollop of vanilla ice cream in my coffee. No sugar. Not a fan of whipped cream. :D
PS: It's been raining buckets here. :(
Hi Amelia..Yes we have been getting a lot of rain too.
Actually, I don't mind it so much.
Way better than getting snow!
Amelia, I don't whip the cream that I like to put into coffee... I just pour it in straight!! Yummy and fattening, eh?
Will you be getting some more time off?
I think that you need a good rest.
How many weeks do you get a year"
I think that Bernie is up to six weeks a year now.
He just takes a week here, and a week there.
I still say that you should be able to eat whatever you want dRaGoNfLy WiNgS because you are just like your name-sake the dragonfly...You are always flying busily here and there and doing lots of work!!Love Terry
Hahahaha... you're too nice Terry. IF ever we meet, i'll make you a BIG bowl of spaghetti with loads of sauce and finish off with cream in coffee. ;)
I get 2 weeks off per year. But from the way things are going, i doubt i get to take any days off. Just got back from a meeting for another new project.
I would love to have a bowl of your spaghetti Amelia, especially if you made your own sauce!!
I would hope that you put in lots of hot peppers in it!!
I told my dad that someone from Malaysia has been praying for him.
He goes for his visit to the heart doctor in Hamilton on Thursday at 12:30.....Love Terry
Post a Comment