Sunday, 8 July 2007

Everything

Phew.. it's been non-stop action for the last few days. Well.. actually, been busy for quite a while now so maybe i should stop overstating the obvious. :P Was out of office the whole of Friday for a photoshoot and already felt as if have not talked to friends for long while. Hahahaha.. i know i know.. am addicted to IM.

Yesterday, i attended what must've been the 'best wedding' of 2007 (in my opinion, that is). The whole event was done very tastefully and creatively. It wasn't the big things but the little touches here & there and the attention to details that really made the whole thing special. And it was so sweet to see the bride & groom do a duet together and later on, to present each other with 'surprise' dedications. Am really happy for both of them and honoured that they're my friends. :D

Am also very very VERY blessed to have different ones leave me sms/comments to cheer me up. You ALL are the BEST!!!! *HUGS* It's gonna be another long week ahead so till my next post, here's a little something for you:

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything
You're every song, and I sing along
Cause you're my everything

P.S: If you wanna hear this song, it's by Michael Buble. Shan't sing lest you want your eardrums damaged by my screeching. 8P

6 comments:

ogres are like onions said...

I think it's not a coincident that I was just pointing out this song to a friend yesterday and said how this is NOT Michael Buble's style... so pop! But it makes me happy nevertheless. Glad to see it cheers you up too!

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Yeah.. song is catchy.. but it's YOU, it's YOU... you make me sing...

*hugs* miss u!!

Terry said...

Good morning Amelia
This is such a nice poem!
It sure sounds sweet coming out of your lips.
Where is the screeching that you are talking about?

So far it has been a nice warm summer here but a way too busy one if you ask me!!
I thought I had better get down here and at least let you know that I am still alive!

I have to run now but will catch you later dragonflywings...Love Terry

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Hi Terry,

If you click on the word "Michael Buble" in my post, you can view the video of this song.

Have a good week!!

Anonymous said...

if you fall sick you think your boss will care?! if you had an accident you think your client care?!?! only i care! ME ME ME. FREE lunch ah, don't forget!

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

CELAKA SIMON!!! Dun pretend to sign in as Anonymous. I KNOW it's you!!!

I know you care... *hugs* BUT you're STILL not getting a free lunch OR dinner... Bleh...