For probably the 754th time, i've been asked why i don't blog as often as i used to.. and why the blog posts are getting more and more emo. Maybe because my life has become a meaningless routine. Maybe i'm losing my focus. Maybe the map i'm holding is not where i want to go.
I don't laugh as often as i used to. Things that once brought me joy now leaves me emotionless. The frustrations of others have been heaped upon me. And even though the burden is not mine to bear... often times, it has been easy for fingers to be pointed at me. Whatever i have taken pride in.. whatever i have done my best in... now feels as if it is not enough.. never good enough. Despite talking it through... despite telling myself it's only temporary and things are gonna get better... yet the light at the end of the tunnel seems so dim and so far away.
And if you think it doesn't happen... this big girl DID cry...
3 comments:
It is quite amazing how we always end up in the same boat no matter where we are. I have been asking the same questions over the past year and it is unfortunate that i have yet to arrive at any answers. Circumstances have changed, but the destination still seems infinitely far away.
I believe however, that it is imperative that we have this dialogue, and question the events and non-events of our lives. Perhaps, this signifies that a change must take place.
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. HUGS!!!
Dear Ameilia
Whenever I see that picture of the kitty that you sent to us and the beautiful scarf that adorns our window, I think of you.
Your life is not meanignless at all.
You have been an encouragement to so many and you don't even realize it little girl, so smarten up!
Dont' be putting yourself down!
Maybe you need a good vacation!
Cheer up, my friend.
Bernie and I love you very much!!
I am starting to catch up on my visiting.
I got so far behind when I had to help out mom and dad.....Love you...Love Terry
*huggles* Take it easy babe... I know it's far from easy to do that, but... for the sake of your sanity... try.
Post a Comment