Ha!! Beats eating dessert and getting fat, eh Amelia!! This is way too funny!!!!Love Terry
PS Good thing I am not stressed today and took your rememdy becuause then I would be unconscious and then I would not be able to go out with Bernie for a coffee and a burnt muffin!! Hmm... On the other hand maybe I should have a little stress and eat myself a half a dozen fancy donuts! [DESSERT!] Works for me!!
1 comment:
Ha!!
Beats eating dessert and getting fat, eh Amelia!!
This is way too funny!!!!Love Terry
PS Good thing I am not stressed today and took your rememdy becuause then I would be unconscious and then I would not be able to go out with Bernie for a coffee and a burnt muffin!!
Hmm... On the other hand maybe I should have a little stress and eat myself a half a dozen fancy donuts! [DESSERT!]
Works for me!!
Have a stress free day now eh?...
Post a Comment